A Microbial Feed Additive Formulated to Inhibit Clostridium Perfringens
GUARDCLOS is a microbial solution, consisted of unique strains of Bacillus subtilis and Enterococcus spp., formulated to inhibit the growth of Clostridium perfringens. Clostridium perfringens is a pathogenic bacterium with a generation time of 6.3 minutes, one of the shortest times, that releases toxins that disrupt normal animal physiology to cause scouring and necrotic enteritis.
How does it work?
- Engage in competitive exclusion with pathogenic bacteria
- Secrete enzymes that promote degradation of macromolecules
- Enhance overall digestive function in animals
- Inhibits the growth of Clostridium perfringens
- Enhances animal health and welfare, as indicated by improved growth performance
- Maintains a healthy gut microbial population
- Reduces scouring
- Free of chemicals and drugs
Directions for Use
200 g of GUARDCLOS / ton of feeds
200 g of GUARDCLOS / ton of drinking water
Colour: Coming Soon!
Form: Coming Soon!
Mesh #: Coming Soon!
Packing: 1) 25 kg / bag 2) 200 g / pouch, 50 pouches / carton
Click here to download our E-Brochure Coming Soon!
Click here to download our Experimental Results Coming Soon!